Start an Awards Application
Narrow your Search
2022 Program Timeframe:
- December 14, 2021: Annual Application Portal Opens
- April 1, 2022: Application/Nomination deadline
- June 1, 2022: Award Winner notification
- October 25-29, 2022: Recognition/Presentation at 2022 Annual Conference, Las Vegas, NV.
Award Winners Receive:
- Article in the ASN e-news
- Recognition on ASN website, at the annual conference and annual awards ceremony
- ASN press release
- Engraved award presented at annual conference
- Use of the ASN Award winner logo
- One discounted Conference registration ($99)
Review the Award category descriptions detailed on the ASN website. Complete nomination online through Acceptd.
- There is a $35 application fee, per application paid online with a credit card through Acceptd.
- Anyone may submit nominations; self-nominated applications are welcome. Nominees/applicants must be ASN members or affiliates/partners or have been associated with an ASN member school.
- Individual schools may submit nominations/applications in each category (where appropriate), with a limit of one nomination per category.
- Awardees will be profiled in ASN's e-news and on the website.
- Supporting documents will be a part of the official nomination/application. When completing this application, please know that presentation of materials is considered and if selected, may be posted on our website as examples to motivate future applicants.
Step 1: Open the Acceptd Awards Nomination portal. Use the menu to choose the award category to which you wish to submit. Then click "Get Started" to register with Acceptd and complete the application form.
Step 2: Upload additional Supporting Materials:
- A narrative describing how the nominee meets the description of the award category, detailed on the website. Please include a brief history of the nominee, progress, success factors, and future implications. If the nominee is a school, address how the school is meeting its mission and goals statements. The document should be no longer than two pages in length.
- Support Letter #1: This should come from a supervising entity (no longer than one page in length).
- Support Letter #2: This should come from an outcome/impact entity (no longer than one page in length).
- Support Letter #3: This should come from a person of your choice (no longer than one page in length).
- Upload a high resolution (hi-res: 300 dpi, vector) electronic copy of the school or organization logo. If the school/organization does not have a logo, submit a high-resolution image that represents the school/organization. If the nominee is an individual, instead upload a high-resolution headshot.
- Include web links to online documentation that serves as evidence of the information requested.
- a 200-word description of the nominee’s work and major achievements (for use, if awarded, in press release, e-communications, and on website)
- Research Awards only: Submit an abstract describing the research project and a copy of the final research report (which may be in the form of a published research article or a completed thesis or dissertation).
Step 3: After completing the Acceptd form/uploads, click "CONTINUE" to preview the application and then click "CONTINUE" again to pay the application fee and submit.
Nominations will be accepted only from Arts Schools Network members in good standing (dues paid for the year of the nomination and recognition).
ABOUT ARTS SCHOOLS NETWORK
Arts Schools Network (ASN), a non-profit association founded in 1981, is dedicated to providing teachers, administrators, and leaders in arts schools with quality resources, support, professional development, and networking opportunities. For more than 40 years, ASN has offered informational and inspirational programs, communications, and services, and helped arts educators share best practices, experiences, and expertise.