Start an Application
Narrow your Search
EXEMPLARY SCHOOL APPLICATION
2022 Program Timeframe:
- December 14, 2021: Annual Application Portal Opens
- April 1, 2022: Application/Nomination deadline
- June 1, 2022: Award Winner notification
- October 25-29, 2022: Recognition/Presentation at 2022 Annual Conference, Las Vegas, NV.
For general information about Exemplary School Designation, please visit the ASN website.
Before you complete this application, please carefully review two resource documents and conduct your school's self-evaluation:
- ASN Exemplary School Program: How to Apply which provides more details about the application requirements, scoring rubric, benefits, etc.
- A Guide to Assessing Your Arts School which can support the self-evaluation process as needed.
Important Program Requirements
ASN membership dues and Exemplary School application fee ($205) must be paid in full. (Pay application fee online at the end of this application.)
Submitted materials represent the quality of an exemplary organization and should present a big picture of the school. When completing this application, please know that presentation of materials is considered and if selected, may be posted on our website as examples to motivate future applicants.
Select Program, Upload Narrative and Supporting Materials, Pay Fee, and Submit Application
On the drop-down menu under “select program,” new applicants to the Exemplary School program select your application. Then follow the directions to complete your application. Please note that there is an application for elementary schools and another for secondary schools (middle and high school).
Contact Arts Schools Network: