Narrow your Search
Thank you for your interest in Boston University School of Music!
This submission portal is where you will upload your prescreening, final audition recording, portfolio, and/or schedule your audition. Please note that the actual application for admission is separate. Undergraduate applicants apply to BU via the Common App, and graduate applicants apply here.
*You will need your UID to submit this application. Your UID is generated within 72 hours of submitting your Common App, Coalition Application, or Graduate Application. If you have not received your UID prior to the Acceptd application deadline, please put U00000000 as your UID in the Acceptd application. When you receive your UID, you may email us at email@example.com to update your application with the correct ID number.
For deadlines, audition repertoire requirements, and other detailed information, please visit our School of Music Admissions & Auditions website.
Email School of Music Admissions or call 617.353.3341.
Deadline reminders for specific levels:
- All levels: Pre-screening Recorded Media Submissions: December 1 (not required for those submitting a recorded video audition)
- Graduate Application: December 1
- Undergraduate Common Application: January 5 (Regular Decision)
- Undergraduate ED2 and Trustee Final Recorded Audition Media: January 12
- Undergraduate (Regular Decision) and Graduate Final Recorded Audition Media: January 12
- Schedule your Audition: Schedule by January 5
- Undergraduate Early Decision and Spring Transfer Applicants (pre-screen waived): schedule live audition or submit a final video audition no later than November 1
Applicants will be notified of pre-screening results by early January.
For technical questions, please visit the Acceptd Help Desk.