Start an Application
Narrow your Search
Dear Prospective CCM Student:
Thank you for applying to the University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music! The next step in your application process is to complete your pre-screening submission. To start, please select your degree type and then program/major from the left sidebar where it says "Start an Application".
Before You Begin
Before you begin the application process, please make sure you carefully read our website for pre-screening requirements. All applicants are required to submit an application for admission to the University of Cincinnati before gaining access to upload pre-screening materials to Acceptd. If you have not already submitted your admissions application (Common App, UC Transfer Application, or UC Graduate Application), you should do that now.
Within 24-48 hours after applying to the university, undergraduate applicants will receive an email from UC Admissions with their application reference ID number and graduate applicants will receive an email from UC Graduate Admissions with their application ID number. Both undergraduate and graduates will use their unique number to gain access to upload pre-screening materials to CCM's Acceptd website.
- Undergraduate Applicants: Must use your application reference ID number provided by UC Admissions via email. This number is different from your Common App ID. You can locate your application reference ID number by accessing your University of Cincinnati Application Status Page. Current or former UC students applying for a change in college or readmission should enter their M-Number instead.
- Graduate Applicants: Must use your application ID number provided by Graduate Admissions via email.
- December 1, 2022: Deadline for submission of admissions application materials. All materials must be received by this deadline in order for you to receive scholarship consideration.
- December 3, 2022: Deadline for pre-screening submission (unless otherwise noted for your particular major).
- January 2, 2023: Deadline to complete an application for the Arts Administration program.
- March 1, 2023: Deadline for first-year applicants to complete an application for the BFA in Media Production only. & Deadline for transfer/UC transition applicants to complete an application for the BA in Music only.
- March 3, 2023: Deadline for first-year applicants to submit pre-screening for the BFA in Media Production only. & Deadline for transfer/UC transition applicants to submit pre-screening for the BA in Music only.
- June 1, 2023: Deadline to complete an application for MFA degree programs.
- July 1, 2023: Deadline for transfer/UC transition applicants to complete an application for the BFA in Media Production only.
- July 3, 2023: Deadline for transfer/UC transition applicants to submit a pre-screening for the BFA in Media Production only.
Applying to more than one program?
If you wish to be considered for admission for more than one major (i.e. Musical Theatre and Acting), you must submit the required pre-screening application and pay the fee for both programs. You will only be considered for admission to the program(s) you submit pre-screening materials for.
Applying as a Double Major (Music Education & Performance)?
When you go to "Start an Application" in Acceptd, be sure to select "Bachelor of Music" as your Degree/Area and "BM: Double Major (Music Education & Performance)" as your Program. Be sure to choose the program that lists your correct instrument/area.
You will be notified of your pre-screening results by mid-December. Students who are invited for an audition/interview will be able to choose from specific dates in January and February. More information is forthcoming.
Again, we thank you for your interest in the College-Conservatory of Music and we look forward to meeting you in the near future.
CCM Admissions Team
If you have any questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For technical questions, please visit the Acceptd Help Desk.