Start an Application
Narrow your Search
The Curtis Institute of Music educates and trains exceptionally gifted young musicians for careers as performing artists at the highest professional level.
Curtis Mentor Network
The Curtis Mentor Network pairs dedicated young musicians (age 14 to 28) with Curtis alumni and summer program faculty to explore Curtis’s “learn by doing” philosophy. Aspiring young musicians can expect a significant boost in their auditions for schools, competitions, and music festivals. Said one participant: “I can't appreciate enough how Curtis supported us. The teaching quality was extraordinary!”
Summer 2021 Session II
Deadline to enroll is extended to July 6, 11:59pm.
Session II begins the week of July 12.
- Open to Flute, Oboe, Clarinet, Violin, Viola, Cello, Piano, Conducting, Composition, and Voice students
- Schedule includes:
- six one-on-one 45-minute private lessons
- three one-hour studio classes
- three professional development seminars
- Provides additional professional mentorship for applications to schools, competitions, music festivals, and other auditions
- Six-week session features personalized attention from celebrated alumni and summer program faculty, all of whom have thriving pedagogical or performance careers. View the mentor roster here.
- Mentors teach using Zoom optimized for audio to create an accessible remote learning environment
- A device supporting Zoom's audio and video features and reliable internet connection are required to participate
- Participants who complete the program receive a Certificate of Completion signed the program artistic director and their mentor.
Total enrollment fee is $1,000. Enrollment is complete upon payment via Acceptd. Limited financial assistance is available. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
After the deadline, enrollment may be accepted and reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Due to a high level of interest, we cannot guarantee availability for all instruments. All registrants are encouraged to enroll by the deadline or as soon as possible afterward. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
For technical questions, please visit the Acceptd Help Desk.