Start an Application
Narrow your Search
Welcome to the GoPerforming Virtual Festivals FEATURING our esteemed panel of clinicians.
Our Festivals are non-competitive experiences for High School and University Bands, Orchestras, & Chamber Ensembles. Bands can perform as a full symphonic band or wind ensemble with orchestra performance opportunities for full orchestra or string orchestra. Chamber Ensembles (strings/winds/percussion) will be able to perform with a minimum of four performers up to a full ensemble. Our Regional Festivals in April, May and June will also be available to Middle School/Junior HS ensembles.
The GoPerforming Virtual Concert Festivals are unique in that directors/conductors will choose their own concert programs – there isn’t a set repertoire list. There will not be any rankings or ratings so ensembles can explore and choose repertoire, not for a set rating, but toward exploration, musical interpretation and excellence with clinics from amazing internationally renowned musicians and conductors.
For dates and lists of clinicians please visit our website at www.goperforming.com .
We welcome you to our virtual festivals and look forward to your performances either live or recorded prior to our live festivals.
PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR VIDEOS IN THE RESOURCE AREA!
Wishing you all good things,
GoPerforming is a division of MARS & Companies
5407 Germain Street, Stephens City, VA 22655 - Phone 1-540-869-1864
Highlights of the GoPerforming Virtual Concert Festivals:
- Nationally recognized clinicians that will evaluate live, without ratings, to help you and your students reach the next level.
- A private clinic with one of the Festival Clinicians immediately following your performance which will be recorded and sent to each ensemble member.
- Bands/Orchestras will perform a maximum of 45 minutes of music.
- Chamber Ensembles will perform a maximum of 20 minutes of music.
- Can't participate on the day of the live festival? NOT A PROBLEM! You can experience the same feedback and written comments from our exemplary clinicians by recording your ensemble and uploading the recording to our National and Regional Virtual Festival Platforms upon registering. Your ensemble will then receive recorded comments by our clinicians sent to you by the end of the festival in which you registered.
-----it's THAT SIMPLE!
- Please note that full registration and payment must be received by all the deadlines posted in order to use the prerecorded virtual festival platform.
How to apply to perform:
- Performance space will be limited. Performance acceptance will be determined by application received date. Performance order will be determined by date of full payment for the festival via the live audition portal.
- Ensembles are responsible for the equipment necessary to capture their live performance while sending the live stream, via the Live Audition Site/Zoom. Go Performing staff will be available prior to and during the live performances to help with any technical difficulties. There are no limits to what kind of set up you use in regard to types of cameras, microphones, etc.
- After filling out the application form on http://goperforming.com/tour/goperforming-national-concert-festival/ for the National Virtual Festival or http://goperforming.com/tour/go-performing-regional-virtual-concert-festivals/ for the Regional Virtual Concert Festivals, a Go Performing Team Member will contact you for additional information in order to formally register here on Accptd, with payment, for the festival.
- You will then receive additional materials, guidelines, and payment procedures for the Festival from the GoPerforming office.
For any further questions about the application or process, please reach out to Andrew Gekoskie, Artistic Director - GoPerforming at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 540-869-1864 x118
** Please note that in case of an unforeseen cancellation by either the registered ensemble or GoPerforming, a $50 processing fee will be non-refundable.
For technical questions, please check out our Acceptd Applicant Support Help Desk.