Start an Application
Narrow your Search
Thank you for your interest in applying for The IABD Auditions. This year our auditions have remained virtual. We look forward to receiving and reviewing your materials and wish you every success with your application!
The IABD Auditions offer students and professionals a one-of-a-kind opportunity and strong connection to the professional dance world. Many of our audition participants have gained acceptance at some of the country's most prestigious dance colleges, summer programs and professional companies. We are offering our three signature programs:
- Ballet Audition
- Women of Color
- Men of Color
- Multi-Dance Company (Video Reel Submission only)
- Summer Intensive/Scholarship Audition
- 10-17 years of age
- 18 years of age and up
How to apply:
- Sign up and create an account for yourself by clicking on the words Log In in the upper right-hand corner of this homepage.
- After creating your account, select the program for which you are auditioning from the list on the left.
- Prepare your submission materials to start your application that include: Headshot; Full Body Photograph; Resume/CV; and, Video recording(s).
- Pay the $20 non-refundable application fee or apply to have it waived. Learn more about fee waivers through the Acceptd website, by clicking .
- The deadline to fully complete and SUBMIT your application is as follows:
Wednesday, February 9, 2022
Ballet Audition - Women of Color
Ballet Audition - Men of Color
Wednesday, February 16, 2022
Youth Audition (Ages 10 to 17)
Artist Audition (Ages 18 and up)
Friday, February 25, 2022
Online database submission of materials only
If this is your first time on the Acceptd platform, give yourself at least an hour to make sure you can complete all fields and put your best self forward!
DO NOT WAIT UNTIL DEADLINE DAY!
Even small files can take many hours to upload. Submit your application early.
To learn more about the IABD Auditions, please visit our . If you have any questions, please contact us at .
For technical questions, please visit the Acceptd Help Desk.