Start an Application
Narrow your Search
**Apply first through our Online Application**
Programs of Study
School of Arts
- Acting for Theatre, Film and Television in partnership with The New Group (resources) B.F.A - (Audition Required)
- Music Technology, Entrepreneurship and Production (MTEP) B.F.A.
- Sports Management B.S.
- Vocal Performance B.M.
- Applied Music B.A.
A prescreen audition is required for the Vocal Performance program after admittance
- Media Arts M.A.
- Writing and Producing for Television M.F.A
The School of Arts at LIU Brooklyn offers dynamic undergraduate and graduate programs attracting students who are curious, inspired and creative problem-solvers. Our goal is to equip students with the skills and tools to create successful careers in media and the arts.
- Students develop strong, mentoring relationships with industry leading faculty; many are working artists and media industry veterans.
- Intimate class sizes allow students to have more opportunities for hands-on learning in the classroom, in the studio, on stage and on the job.
- LIU Brooklyn’s location in the center of downtown Brooklyn – fast becoming one of the most creative neighborhoods in New York City – allows for unparalleled access to premier Brooklyn arts institutions such as BAM, The Bric, Mark Morris Dance Group, and St. Ann’s Warehouse, to name a few.
- Cutting-edge digital technologies, state of the art facilities and learning resources breed powerful collaborations and spark bold ideas.