Start an Application
Narrow your Search
DEADLINE EXTENDED TO FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2021
Monterey Jazz Festival is pleased to be bringing back our MJF Monterey County All-Star Ensemble Groups for the 2022 season! Students can audition for the County All -Star Band and/or the County All-Star Vocal Ensemble. These programs gives young musicians the opportunity to rehearse, perform, receive mentoring and study jazz in an ensemble setting with peers from across Monterey County. Being part of this group takes commitment from students and their parents.
MJF County Honor Ensembles
- Play, listen and learn with peers who challenge them
- Experience mentorship with professional jazz educators
- Learn what it takes to be cultural ambassadors
- Experience many opportunities to perform in public throughout Monterey County
Auditions begin November 1, 2021 at 10am and the deadline to complete your audio or video audition is November 19th at 5pm.
All auditions for the MJF Monterey County All-Star Ensemble will be submitted via Acceptd.
- All student musicians entering or enrolled in high school through January 2022 are eligible.
- To audition please submit an audio or video online at Acceptd The deadline for audio or video auditions is November 19, 2021.
- Video auditions may include live accompaniment or recorded accompaniment.
The selected students will be announced Wednesday, December 1, 2021.
If you have any questions about your audition contact: Bobbie Young Bobbie@montereyjazzfestival.org phone: 831.373.8844.
For technical questions, please check out our Help Desk for frequently asked questions.