Start an Application
Narrow your Search
The Mediterranean Music College, located on the beautiful shores of Valencia, Spain, is being created in the 21st century for the musicians of today. We’re a brand new music college that is bringing together the most distinguished professors from around the world. Past students of our faculty hold principal seats in orchestras all over the globe.
Our world-class faculty roster and our primary focus on career advancement make the MMC experience one where you will be exposed to the needs of both the American and the European labor markets, in a unique environment around what we call Globalized Learning.
MMC is the only school in the world completely focused on blending together New World and Old World musical traditions into the student’s experience. This singularity occurs through a new concept: Team Tutoring, which, combined with Globalized Learning, means that each studio will offer a team of 3-5 professors coming from the two continents, each one of them undertaking a tutor role towards the student, just as if you were studying in various schools at the same time! You can read more about this idea here.
For more information, please visit our site.
At MMC's Admissions Office, it's our main objective to facilitate exposure to talent, and for this reason, we don't want to miss the opportunity to admire our prospective students’ performing or creative skills due to difficult/expensive travel arrangements, date conflicts with auditions in other schools, or streaming connection failure. That is why we have opted to make student selection through the review of pre-recorded video materials you submit with your application, following each studio’s requirements, which you can find here.
As an applicant, you will only need to pay a one-time application fee (see below), which will cover the entire application process at once. As auditions will be done based on submitted video materials, there's no need to travel to Valencia (although you're most welcome to visit us anytime!), nor to hire anybody specifically for a live performance. Be advised, however, that, in some cases, students could be required to hold a virtual interview which would be done online on dates to be announced individually.
Academic Requirements for Admission
- Diploma from accredited high school, GED, CHSPE, or transcript (if home-schooled), to be earned before September 2022. The diploma should be properly and officially translated into English or Spanish if it’s not issued in either one of these languages.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent, to be earned before September 2022. The diploma should be properly and officially translated into English or Spanish if it’s not issued in either one of these languages.
We strongly recommend that you apply as early as possible, as it will increase your possibilities of being accepted and, if it is your case, getting the limited financial aid available. Also, doing so will save you a few Euros!
- Standard application fee (paid on or before December 15): 100€
- Late application fee for February auditions (paid between Dec. 16 and Jan. 10): 140€
- Late application fee for May auditions (paid between Jan. 11 and April 15): 170€
Please be aware that application fees are non-refundable.IMPORTANT DATES
Please read the dates below carefully for the dates to keep in mind when applying to Mediterranean Music College. Be aware that all deadlines refer to 12 am (midnight), Madrid GMT+1 (GMT+2 during daylight savings time).FEBRUARY AUDITIONS AND ADMISSION
- September 1 - Application opens
- December 15 - Application submission deadline
- January 10 - Late application for February auditions deadline (please note that a 40€ late application fee will be assessed for applications submitted after December 15th, totaling 140€).
- January 15 - All audition materials must be submitted by this date. Please review your individual program of interest for details.
- February 1 to 28 - Review of all materials by each studio and the admissions committee. Personal online interview when applicable during this period to be arranged with applicants.
- March 15 to 30 - Admission decisions released.
- April 15 - Graduate and undergraduate admission response deadline.
- April 15 - Application for late auditions and admissions deadline (please note that a 70€ late application fee will be assessed for applications submitted after January 10th, totaling 170€).
- April 30 - All audition materials must be submitted by this date. Please review your individual program of interest for details.
- May 1 to 15 - Review of all materials by each studio and the admissions committee. Personal online interview when applicable during this period to be arranged with applicants.
- May 20 to 30 - Admission decisions released.
- June 7 - Graduate and undergraduate admission response deadline.
If you have any questions or inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com
For technical questions, please visit the Acceptd Help Desk.