Start an App or Interest Form
Narrow your Search
Visual and Performing Arts: How to Apply and Audition/Submit Portfolio
All steps are required.
1. Complete the appropriate application:
First-time students have the option to apply Early Decision (November 15th), by our Preferred Regular Decision (January 1st), or Regular Decision (February 1st). Keep in mind if your audition/review is scheduled after these dates you will not receive any notification until your audition/review is complete.
2. Schedule your portfolio review or audition:
- Musical Theatre majors will be required to pass a prescreen before they can sign up for an audition using the Acceptd Application (DUE January 15th)
- Once you've passed the prescreen, you will be invited to schedule your audition
3. Prepare for your audition or your portfolio review using the details below:
Please be patient as we update the following information for the 2021-22 Application cycle.
Music | Theatre | Dance | Art
Visit here for more information! For any questions regarding the review process please email Amanda Brady, assistant director of Admissions, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For technical questions, please visit the Acceptd Help Desk.