Start the file upload process...
Narrow your Search
Please note: THIS IS NOT AN APPLICATION. This site is used exclusively for the purpose of uploading supplemental files associated with University of Oregon School of Music and Dance music programs. Please don't start an Acceptd account here, or upload any files, until you have first completed the appropriate application found on the University of Oregon School of Music and Dance website. For information and application instructions, please visit http://music.uoregon.edu/apply. If you have any questions for the University of Oregon School of Music and Dance Admissions Office, please contact us at: SOMDAdmit@uoregon.edu. Thank you!
Undergraduate Applicants - please follow these steps to upload your files:
- Make sure you've completed your application to the University of Oregon School of Music and Dance, as well as your application the University of Oregon. You can find the instructions and links to the applications on this page.
- Submit your recorded materials to Acceptd, using the following information:
- Select "Undergraduate Admissions" as your Level in the Start an Application box beneath the UO logo.
- Select your Audition Area (Brass, Guitar, Jazz Studies, Keyboard, Music Technology, Percussion, Strings, Voice, Woodwinds).
- Select your Program. (This is the primary instrument, voice, or music technology portfolio on which you will audition.)
- If you are submitting an audition on more than one instrument/voice/program, first complete the upload for the audition you are currently working on and then just start a new "application" from the menu on the left-hand side of this page. Follow the same three steps as listed above.
- COMPOSITION APPLICANTS: only your optional Composition portfolio should be submitted under the "Composition" area. If you are submitting your required admission audition, please submit under the appropriate instrument-specific audition area.
- Please select only those programs you have already indicated on your University of Oregon School of Music and Dance application. Any additional uploads will be disregarded.
- All files for graduate applications should be uploaded directly through the Graduate application, and should not be submitted through this portal.
- For questions about graduate applications, please see our website: music.uoregon.edu or contact us at SOMDadmit@uoregon.edu
For technical questions, please visit the Acceptd Help Desk.