Start an Application
Narrow your Search
- Category 1: Up to 10 years old
- Category 2: 11-13 years old
- Category 3: 14-18 years old
The Radda Rise International Piano Competition is dedicated to fostering the musical growth of rising pianists through unique educational opportunities. Aside from just cash prizes, we’re passionate about providing an experience through which young pianists can enhance their musical careers. Each applicant will be provided with the choice for a free Radda review of their competition recordings along with the option to resubmit new recordings based on the feedback from the Radda Reviewer. Applicants may choose one of the following languages they’d like for their video reviews: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, German, or French. After the competition, the applicants will have additional educational opportunities such as post-competition live chats with the jurors about their performances and ongoing mentorship with the jurors.
Here's what you need to do to apply!
- Select your age category in the dropdown menu under "Start an Application"
- Create an Acceptd account or login if you already have an account
- Fill out the application and upload two recordings of contrasting styles within the following lengths for both pieces combined (and be sure to include your face, hands, and feet in the recordings):
- Category 1: up to 7 minutes
- Category 2: up to 12 minutes
- Category 3: up to 15 minutes
- Once your application has been submitted, you will receive your Radda feedback within a week
- When you receive your Radda feedback, you may upload new recordings at anytime before the deadline
See the guidelines for more details about the competition and the application. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Translations of the Guidelines and Application are available in Spanish, Portuguese, and Chinese. Please find these translations in the "Resources" tab on the Landing Page.
We can't wait to receive your applications, good luck to everyone!