Start an Application
Narrow your Search
Thank you for participating in the 2022 Regional Dance America Online Scholarship & Recruitment Process!
To apply for scholarship and recruitment opportunities, please first create an account at getacceptd.com (see below for more details). Then complete the 2022 RDA Scholarship & Recruitment Online Application and submit along with the requested attachments and payment. As a reminder, dancers must review their scholarship selections with their RDA Artistic Director prior to completing this online application.
All online applications are due Monday, January 17, 2022 at 11:59pm.
To ensure each applicant is considered, the applicant must be a dancer with (or alumni of) an RDA Member Company, must be a registered RDA Associate for the 2022 season, must have an account at getacceptd.com, and must complete this online form with all requested attachments, and provide payment at the time of submission. We look forward to receiving your application!
*Dancers ages 16 and over:
Create your Dancer (“Applicant”) Account.
- Go to getacceptd.com and click ‘Log In’ in the upper right-hand corner
- Click ‘Don't have an Acceptd account? Sign Up!’ at the bottom
- Select ‘I am applying for myself’
- Create your account
- Verify email address
*Dancers under the age of 16:
Dancers under the age of 16 are required to have a Parent/Teacher account associated with their account. Guardians, please FIRST create the Parent/Teacher account, THEN create the dancer account.
- Create the Parent/Teacher Account
- Create the Dancer (“Applicant”) Account
- Log into the Parent/Teacher account you’ve already set up
- Select ‘Add Student’
- Follow the simple steps in this guided video starting at 2:23
- Verify email address, if applicable
You may be eligible for the application fee to be waived. Please visit the Acceptd Help Desk to find out more about requesting a few waiver for your application.
If you would like to search around on the Acceptd platform but would not like for your profile to be visible to others, you may switch your profile from ‘discoverable’ to ‘not discoverable’.
- Navigate to your headshot on your profile
- Select ‘Edit Account’ from the dropdown menu
- Uncheck the box next to ‘Make my profile discoverable’
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click ‘Save Account Details’
For questions about the 2022 RDA Online Scholarship & Recruitment Process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For technical questions, please visit the Acceptd Help Desk.