Start an Application
Narrow your Search
Welcome to the Royal Academy of Music online submission portal for you to upload videos or documents.
Here you can:
- Upload a video/recorded audition
- Upload a Composition Portfolio (Composition Applicants Only)
- Upload a Conducting Portfolio (Conducting Applicants Only)
- Upload Additional Documents to support your application (Musical Theatre Only)
- Upload videos and documents to support an application to the Junior Academy
- Submit an Exchange (including Erasmus+) or Study Abroad application
- Apply for a CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance of Study) number for a Tier 4 Student Visa application
- Complete an Enrolment Form (September 2020 Entry only)
- Submit an Orchestral Audition (September 2020 Entry only)
Please begin by selecting the Programme Group you are applying for. Candidates for Bachelor Degree, Masters Degree, Professional Diploma or Research (Doctoral study: MPhil/PhD) must submit an application through UCAS Conservatoires before uploading their items, please put the UCAS Conservatoires Personal ID number into your Acceptd profile.
Submit an Exchange (including Erasmus+) or Study Abroad application
Candidates for Exchange (including Erasmus+) or Study Abroad should use the ‘Exchange Bachelor’ or ‘Exchange Masters’ option depending on their study level in 2020/21. After your exchange form is approved and signed by the Exchange or Study Abroad Office, please upload the exchange form together with the video recordings and supporting documents as explained on our website.
After selecting the correct Programme Group, you can add your Principal Study (‘major’/instrument) from the list you will find under 'Program'.
Apply for a CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance of Study) number for a Tier 4 Student Visa application
If you are an international student who has already accepted an offer which is Unconditional, and you need a Tier 4 Visa, please use the ‘Visas and Immigration’ group to request your CAS number by selecting “Academy CAS Number Request”. Information about the documents you need to upload to support your CAS request is available on our website and will also be shown here.
You are welcome to contact the Academy’s Admissions Team on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about the file upload requirements for your application.
For technical questions please check out our Applicant Support Help Desk for frequently asked questions.
We look forward to receiving your application!