Start an Application
Narrow your Search
Welcome to the Royal Academy of Music online submission portal for you to upload videos or documents.
Here you can:
- Upload audition videos
- All applicants submitting an audition video or portfolio (including for Doctoral study/MPhil/PhD) must submit an application through UCAS Conservatoires before uploading their items, please put the UCAS Conservatoires Personal ID number into your Acceptd profile.
- Upload a Composition Portfolio (Composition Applicants Only)
- Upload a Conducting Portfolio (Conducting Applicants Only)
- Upload videos and documents to support an application to the Junior Academy
- Submit an Exchange or Study Abroad application
- Apply for a CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance of Study) number for a Student Route Visa application
- Complete an Enrolment Form (September 2021 Entry only)
- Submit an Orchestral Audition (September 2021 Entry only)
Please begin by selecting the Programme Group you are applying for.
Uploading audition videos/composition portfolio/conducting portfolio
Information about how to apply is available here. Written work requirements for Master of Music, Professional Diploma and Advanced Diploma are detailed here.
Submit an Exchange or Study Abroad application
Candidates for Exchange or Study Abroad should use the ‘Exchange Bachelor’ or ‘Exchange Masters’ option depending on their study level in 2021/22. After your exchange form is approved and signed by the Exchange or Study Abroad Office, please upload the exchange form together with the video recordings and supporting documents as explained on our website.
After selecting the correct Programme Group, you can add your Principal Study (‘major’/instrument) from the list you will find under 'Program'.
Apply for a CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance of Study) number for a Student Route Visa application
If you are an international student who has already accepted an offer which is Unconditional, and you need a Student Route Visa, please use the ‘Visas and Immigration’ group to request your CAS number by selecting “Academy CAS Number Request”. Information about the documents you need to upload to support your CAS request is available on our website and will also be shown here.
You are welcome to contact the Academy’s Admissions Team on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about the file upload requirements for your application.
For technical questions, please contact the Acceptd Help Desk.
We look forward to receiving your application!