Start an Application
Narrow your Search
Welcome to the Royal Academy of Music online submission portal for you to upload videos or documents.
Here you can:
- Upload audition videos
- All applicants submitting an audition video or portfolio (including for Doctoral study/MPhil/PhD, but not Exchange or Study Abroad) must submit an application through UCAS Conservatoires before uploading their items, please put the UCAS Conservatoires Personal ID number into your Acceptd profile.
- Upload a Composition Portfolio (Composition Applicants Only)
- Upload a Conducting Portfolio (Conducting Applicants Only)
- Upload videos and documents to support an application to the Junior Academy
- Submit an Exchange or Study Abroad application
- Apply for a CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance of Study) number for a Student Route Visa application
Please begin by selecting the Programme Group you are applying for.
Uploading audition videos/composition portfolio/conducting portfolio
Information about how to apply is available here. Written work requirements for Master of Music, Professional Diploma and Advanced Diploma are detailed here.
Apply for a CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance of Study) number for a Student Route Visa application
If you are an international student who has already accepted an offer which is Unconditional, and you need a Student Route Visa, please use the ‘Visas and Immigration’ group to request your CAS number by selecting “Academy CAS Number Request”. Information about the documents you need to upload to support your CAS request is available on our website and will also be shown here.
You are welcome to contact the Academy’s Admissions Team on email@example.com if you have questions about the file upload requirements for your application.
For technical questions, please contact the Acceptd Help Desk.
We look forward to receiving your application!