Start Your Application
Narrow your Search
Thank you for your interest in Rocky Ridge Music Center!
Please be sure to thoroughly read all the application instructions on the appropriate program page of the Rocky Ridge website.
To safely provide summer residential music programs in 2021, we are planning to open our campus with a reduced enrollment and will be postponing large ensembles (ex. choir and orchestra) until 2022. We will follow the most current CDC, State and County guidelines and recommendations for camp opening and safety.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING POLICIES:
- f you applied and were accepted to a program last year, you do not need to reapply for that same program. Please let us know before February 15 about your desire to attend the 2021 program in question. Email us at RRMC@RockyRidge.org or call 303-449-1106.
- In order to secure your placement in the program, a 50% deposit of your tuition is due within 7 days of receiving your acceptance letter. Your final deposit is due a month before the beginning of your program.
- Any tuition paid is nonrefundable.
- If the camps are mandated to close by the CDC, state, or local authorities, you will receive a full tuition refund if the program has not yet started. If the camp is mandated to close during a program, your tuition refund will be prorated, except for the application fee of $85, which is nonrefundable.
- The camp will follow all applicable public health orders and federal, state, and local guidance regarding mitigating the spread of COVID-19, which may include indoor and outdoor occupancy limits, rapid COVID-19 tests, daily symptom and temperature checks, social distancing protocols, face covering requirements, and other protocols.
- The camp may require each camper to submit a current, signed health history that includes information in relation to the activities in which a camper may participate. This health history will include a description of any camp activities from which the camper should be exempted for health reasons; a record of past medical treatment, if any; a record of allergies and/or dietary restrictions; a statement from the custodial parent/guardian attesting that all immunizations required for school are up to date and including the actual date of last tetanus shot; a record of current medications, both prescribed and over-the-counter; and a description of any current physical, mental, or psychological conditions requiring medication, treatment, or special restrictions or considerations while at camp. The camp also recommends that all campers be vaccinated against COVID-19, provided that they are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine according to guidelines issued by the CDC and the applicable state or local public health agency.
- As a safeguard during this uncertain time, Rocky Ridge recommends that you purchase a third party tuition/travel insurance plan which will protect your investment should you choose to cancel ahead of time or are unable to complete the camp. We have partnered with TravMark, which comes highly recommended by AM Skier, Rocky Ridge’s insurance provider. Please see this page for more information on how to sign up for insurance. Regardless of which insurance company you choose, please take note that often the best time to purchase this type of insurance is when you make your initial deposit.
- We will be updating this policy list regularly. Please continue to visit this list for the most recent policy updates and COVID-19 safety protocols that will be required prior to and during the camps.
Any questions? Call 303-449-1106 or email RRMC@RockyRidge.org
- You do not need to complete the entire online application in one sitting. The information will be saved each time you log out, and you may return as many times as necessary until you are ready to submit. You will be sent a confirmation email when your application is complete and submitted.
- Please check your application carefully for spelling errors and follow standard rules of capitalization (do not use ALL CAPS or all lowercase letters in any field). Errors in the name, email, or address fields may hinder your application.
- The application fee must be paid by credit card at the end of this application. You will not be able to submit without a credit card.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.
Rocky Ridge Music Center
Founded in 1942, Rocky Ridge Music Center is dedicated to providing transformative music education at both our historic summer campus in Estes Park, CO and our year-round Music Academy in Boulder and Denver, CO. The Center’s programs give students of all ages and levels a variety of opportunities to work with exceptional artists, teachers, and colleagues from around the world. Rocky Ridge encourages participants to engage in lifelong music-making and to build creative communities where they live and work.
For guidelines and requirement questions please contact: 303-449-1106 or RRMC@RockyRidge.org
For technical questions, please check out our Help Desk for frequently asked questions.