Start Your Application
Narrow your Search
WELCOME TO ROCKY RIDGE MUSIC!
Rocky Ridge is where people from professional musicians to music lovers come to amplify and fulfill their potential.
Founded in 1942, Rocky Ridge Music offers a transformative environment like no other — with expert musicians providing world-class instruction during the summer at our historic mountain campus in Estes Park, CO. Explore our unique and exciting programs and find the one that will take you to new heights in your music journey.
We are still accepting applications.
Please be sure to thoroughly read all the application instructions on the appropriate program page of the Rocky Ridge website.
Learn about our Summer Residential Programs
College Intensive: Solo + Chamber || Ages 19-24
Junior Artist Immersion: Solo + Chamber || Ages 13-18
Jumpstart: String Fundamentals || Ages 10-15
Nuestras Raíces: Música Mariachi (with the Latino Cultural Arts Center) || Ages 10-15
Jazz from A to Z || Ages 13-18
Adult Piano Seminars: Understanding the Solo Repertoire || Ages 18+
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING POLICIES:
- In order to secure your placement in the program, a 50% deposit of your tuition is due within 7 days of receiving your acceptance letter. Your final deposit is due a month before the beginning of your program.
- Any tuition paid is nonrefundable.
- If any of our programs are mandated to close by the CDC, state, or local authorities, you will receive a full tuition refund if the program has not yet started. If the camp is mandated to close during a program, your tuition refund will be prorated, except for the application fee of $85, which is nonrefundable.
- The camp will follow all applicable public health orders and federal, state, and local guidance regarding mitigating the spread of COVID-19, which may include indoor and outdoor occupancy limits, rapid COVID-19 tests, daily symptom and temperature checks, social distancing protocols, face covering requirements, and other protocols.
- The camp may require each student to submit a current, signed health history that includes information in relation to the activities in which a camper may participate. This health history will include a description of any camp activities from which the camper should be exempted for health reasons; a record of past medical treatment, if any; a record of allergies and/or dietary restrictions; a statement from the custodial parent/guardian attesting that all immunizations required for school are up to date and including the actual date of last tetanus shot; a record of current medications, both prescribed and over-the-counter; and a description of any current physical, mental, or psychological conditions requiring medication, treatment, or special restrictions or considerations while at camp. The camp also recommends that all campers be vaccinated against COVID-19, provided that they are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine according to guidelines issued by the CDC and the applicable state or local public health agency.
- As a safeguard during this uncertain time, Rocky Ridge recommends that you purchase a third party tuition/travel insurance plan which will protect your investment should you choose to cancel ahead of time or are unable to complete the camp. We have partnered with TravMark, which comes highly recommended by AM Skier, Rocky Ridge’s insurance provider. Please click here to learn more. Regardless of which insurance company you choose, please take note that often the best time to purchase this type of insurance is when you make your initial deposit.
- We will be updating this policy list regularly. Please continue to visit this list for the most recent policy updates and COVID-19 safety protocols that will be required prior to and during the camps.
Any questions? Call 303-449-1106 or email RRMC@RockyRidge.org
- You do not need to complete the entire online application in one sitting. The information will be saved each time you log out, and you may return as many times as necessary until you are ready to submit. You will be sent a confirmation email when your application is complete and submitted.
- Please check your application carefully for spelling errors and follow standard rules of capitalization (do not use ALL CAPS or all lowercase letters in any field). Errors in the name, email, or address fields may hinder your application.
- The application fee must be paid by credit card at the end of this application. You will not be able to submit without a credit card.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.
Rocky Ridge Music
For guidelines and requirement questions please contact: 303-449-1106 or RRMC@RockyRidge.org
For technical questions, please visit the Acceptd Help Desk.