Start an Application
Narrow your Search
Welcome to the 11th Annual St. Louis Teen Talent Competition Semi-finals!
Congratulations on advancing to the next round of the competition!
To start the scheduling and application process, see the section at the left titled “Start an Application.”
During the Semi-final round of the competition, you will compete for scholarships, cash prizes, special awards and the opportunity to advance to the Final round where you will perform on stage at the Fabulous Fox. Participating in the St. Louis Teen Talent Competition is a one-of-a-kind opportunity for you to receive feedback from some of St. Louis’ top performing arts professionals.
- Participants must have competed in the Preliminary round of the competition.
- Semi-finalists have received an email notification with an entry code to be used at the time of application.
RULES AND CONDITIONS
- Semi-finals are conducted solely by video submissions.
- Videos are accepted in the following formats- MPEG, MPG, MP4, OGG, MOV, AVI, WMV, M4V, VOB, FLV
- Performances must be between 2 – 4 minutes in length
- If you are submitting your Preliminary round performance video, you will have to opportunity to note it on the application and the Foundation will add the video to your application for you.
- All members of your act must be available to attend the Judge’s feedback session on Sunday, February 28, 2021. After the act uploads their video and submits their application, they will be allowed to schedule their session with the judges on AuditionRoom.
- All acts need to refer to the “Resource” tab at the top of this page for additional instructions and tips on how to create a great video submission.
Students will be reviewed by a panel of qualified judges who will select the best talent regardless of discipline (i.e. singer, actor, musician, dancer, band, specialty act, etc.) Again, the judging criteria at each level of competition will be:
- Technical Ability
- Stage Presence: personality and confidence
If you have any questions regarding guidelines or requirements, please contact the Fox Performing Arts Charitable Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 314-367-1573
For technical questions, please refer to the Acceptd Help Desk.