Start an Application
Narrow your Search
For the last 30 years The Ford has invited the Los Angeles creative community to be part of their season through different iterations of producing partnerships.
The FordLab Producers Program is the next evolution in our commitment to independent artists, presenters, producers, or producing collectives to present in partnership with The Ford. Throughout its history, the program has supported hundreds of local arts organizations and producers. Originally a program of the Los Angeles County Arts Commission (Department of Arts & Culture), The Ford's summer season provides the opportunity for Los Angeles music, dance, film, and theater groups to produce successfully in a major venue.
To be eligible, you must be a Los Angeles County-based independent artist, nonprofit organization, presenter, producer, or producing collective.
Applications must be submitted using Acceptd. Be prepared to submit additional supporting documentation including:
- Presenting history (financial documents, marketing materials)
- Sample uploads such as videos, photos, stage plots, etc. (if applicable)
- Budgeting worksheet (download here)
Applications are due Nov 15, 2021, at 11:59pm.
There is no fee to apply, however, only completed and submitted applications will be considered. Unfinished and draft applications will not be considered. Late submissions will not be accepted.
General Instructions for first-time use:
- Create your free Acceptd account here!
- Click "I Am Applying For Myself" button.
- You will then be prompted to enter your information (name, email, and interests) and log in for the first time.
- Click "Find Organization"
- Enter FordLab in the search field and our logo will pop up
- Click on the logo to navigate to our landing page
- Select "FordLab Producers Program" from under "Start an Application tab on the left side of the screen.
- Click the green "Apply to the FordLab Producers Program" button to begin your application!
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For technical questions please visit the Acceptd Help Desk.