Start an Application
Narrow your Search
We are excited about your interest in the School of Music at USF!
Located in the heart of the USF Tampa campus, our School of Music resides in a state-of-the-art facility that is accredited by the National Association of Schools of Music, and the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation.
ADMISSION TO THE SCHOOL OF MUSIC: TWO STEP PROCESS1) You must first submit an online application to the University of South Florida.
- Submit application either complete or to be completed later.
- Receive university ID number within two days by email.
Then…2) You can then apply for a School of Music audition via GetAcceptd for USF.
- Pay $30 application fee.
- Submit audition in video format.
- Submit names/emails of references such as music directors/private instructors (Undergraduate: 1-3, Graduates 2-3).
- Submit any additional requirements listed on the Audition Requirements web page.
We will be offering live auditions for students who choose to audition on campus rather than by video. You must still complete the School of Music application on Acceptd even if you choose to audition live.
Live auditions will be offered at our Tampa campus on January 21 and February 18, 2023.
FALL ENTRY TERM (AUG 2023): February 18, 2023
- Priority deadline for consideration for performance-based scholarships and Graduate Assistantships for the 2023-24 academic year. (Acceptance into the School of Music is not a guarantee of a scholarship award.)
- Acceptances will be communicated on “Announce-a-Bull Day” - February 27, 2023
- Accepted students are invited and encouraged to attend “A Day in the Life” on March 31, 2023, to experience what it’s like to be a student for a day!
Should you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
For technical questions, please check out the FAQs on the Acceptd Applicant Support Help Desk.