Start an Application
Narrow your Search
We are excited about your interest in the School of Music at USF!
Located in the heart of the USF Tampa campus, our School of Music resides in a state-of-the-art facility that is accredited by the National Association of Schools of Music, and the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation.
ADMISSION TO THE SCHOOL OF MUSIC: TWO STEP PROCESS
- You must first submit an online application to the University of South Florida.
- Submit application either complete or to be completed later.
- Receive university ID number within two days by email.
- You can then apply for a School of Music audition via GetAcceptd for USF.
- Pay $30 application fee.
- Submit audition in video format.
- Submit names/emails of references such as music directors/private instructors (Undergraduate: 1-3, Graduates 2-3).
- Submit any additional requirements listed on the Audition Requirements web page.
FALL ENTRY TERM (AUG 2022): February 7, 2022
- Priority deadline for consideration for performance-based scholarships and Graduate Assistantships for the 2022 academic year. (Acceptance into the School of Music is not a guarantee of a scholarship award.)
SPRING ENTRY TERM (JAN 2022): December 3, 2021
- Hard deadline for submitting an audition application for spring entry consideration.
PREPARATION FOR YOUR AUDITION
To prepare for your audition, visit the page to view the Audition Requirements for your intended area of study. Detailed audition questions can be sent directly to the School of Music faculty member who manages your instrument studio.
Should you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For technical questions, please check out the FAQs on the Acceptd Applicant Support Help Desk.