2023 Acceptd Virtual "Walk-In" Auditions
Narrow your Search
Our Virtual "Walk-In" Audition Weekend, for the Class of 2023, provides an exceptional opportunity to audition for a handful of schools that, for whatever reason, you did not audition for in the early or regular decision rounds.
FEBRUARY 17th and 18th
Audition spots are limited and on a first-come-first-served basis!
Audition schedules close February 15th at 11:59pm EST
STEP 1 - REGISTER
- Select *Free REGISTRATION FORM* from the dropdown to the left
- Submit your contact info, headshot, resume, and digital upload (optional)
STEP 2 - SCHEDULE AUDITION(S)
** Audition schedules open TODAY, February 5th at Noon (12pm) EST **
- Select the school you want to audition for from the dropdown to the left
- Complete audition application
- Pay the $20 audition fee
- The audition fee is nonrefundable.
- If you qualify for the College Board SAT or ACT fee waiver or Federal Free or Reduced Price Lunch program (FRPL) you may reach out to our Support Team via this link to provide documentation and receive a fee waiver. You must have the fee waiver before submitting your audition application.
- Select your audition timeslot
- Repeat for each school you would like to audition
IMPORTANT: You may not audition for a school that you have already completed an audition for or received a prescreen denial from within the 2022-23 admissions cycle.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I complete my registration before the audition schedules open on February 5th?
Yes! We'd encourage you to complete the free registration form as soon as possible so that when the audition schedules open on February 5th, you can go straight to choosing schools and scheduling yourself.
Do I need to submit a prescreen?
No! Just like in person Walk-In Auditions at Unifieds, a prescreen is not required to schedule an audition slot. We strongly encourage all applicants to submit a digital upload when registering. This digital upload allows schools to familiarize themselves with your work before auditions & safeguards against technical issues day-of, but it will not be used as a prescreen. You do NOT need to present the same material from your digital upload for your live "Walk-In" auditions!
Is my audition fee refundable?
No. The $20 audition fee is nonrefundable.
In what time zone is my audition?
All auditions will be held in Eastern Standard Time.
Do I also need to apply to the school?
Yes. After you complete your audition, if you are serious about the school, you must submit your academic application within 2 weeks in order to be fully considered. Some schools also require a supplemental application to the department.
Are walk-in auditions for graduate programs too?
No. This year the Acceptd Virtual "Walk-In" Auditions are only for students looking to audition for BFA, BM, or BA programs.
For technical questions, please visit the Acceptd Help Desk.