Virtual Summer Cello Festival
Start an Application
Narrow your Search
Welcome to the Acceptd Application and Audition Portal for the Virtual Summer Cello Festival!
We are thrilled that you found your way here and look forward to reviewing your materials.
Founded in 2020, VSCF is the first summer festival of its kind conceived to be held completely online. For 4 weeks, advanced high school and college-level cello students aged 15-22 will be taking part in private lessons, classes, masterclasses, informational Q&A’s and other online events with some of the world’s greatest performers and pedagogues.
We hope you’ll be one of them!
Dates: June 21-July 16, 2021
Online Group Sessions held Monday-Friday from 12:30-4:30 EDT. Additional activities via Zoom and Private Facebook Group throughout each week.
- 4 Private Lessons with VSCF Faculty
- Twice weekly Studio Classes
- Weekly “Expert Series” Session with professional cellists in various types of careers
- Twice weekly Masterclass and Q&A with VSCF Guest Artists
- Daily Seminar Series on Health & Wellness, High-Performance Skills, Career Skills, Technical Skills, and Leadership.
- Evening social and concert-viewing events
- Private participants’ FB group
- Practice Accountability Partners
- Assistance with tech setup
- VSCF Welcome pack
We are also offering an auditor’s package, which will include:
- Viewing Access to Masterclass Sessions
- Viewing Access to Expert Series Sessions
- Viewing Access to Seminar Series
- FB community
- Early-bird Bonus of a 45-minute private lesson or coaching session.
- VSCF Swag
• Tuition for Virtual Summer Cello Festival Participants:
On or before March 15, 2021: $4,000 (your spot and tuition rate can be secured with a $500 non-refundable deposit)
After March 15, 2021: $4,500 (spot secured with a $500 non-refundable deposit)
*** Scholarships are available for participants. Please apply as early as possible if you will be needing financial assistance***
• Cost for Auditing the Virtual Summer Cello Festival: $879
February 20, 2021: Applications Open
March 15, 2021: Early bird deadline.
June 1, 2021: Tuition balance due for VSCF Participants
June 15, 2021: Payment due for VSCF Auditors
June 21, 2021: Virtual Summer Cello Festival Begins!
*** Notification of Acceptance for VSCF Participants will be made on a rolling basis until spots are filled. Auditor spots are unlimited.