Start your registration
Narrow your Search
The following programs are now closed due to capacity: Molloy/CAP21 and Missouri State University
Limited spots remain for Viterbo, The Hartt School, and Nazareth College.
Our Walk-In Audition Weekend, for the Class of 2021, provides an exceptional opportunity to audition for a handful of schools that, for whatever reason, you did not audition for in the early or regular decision rounds. Reasons to consider attending our walk-in weekend:
- You haven’t found your perfect fit yet and would like to expand your list.
- You got a late start and missed deadlines. Late starts happen for many reasons (illness, family, etc.) – so, no judgement. Now is the time to get to work.
- Your goals have shifted. Maybe you started as an MT candidate, but as you have navigated the process, you are feeling like you really want a BFA in Acting and want to make sure to support that new dream with the appropriate schools.
- You had no idea what this process entailed and now feel that your list is unbalanced.
- February 5 @ 12pm Eastern: Registration opens. Spots are limited, so register early!
- February 17 @ 11:59pm Eastern: Registration closes if spots for each school have not already been filled.
- February 19 + 20 10am-noon and 1-5pm Eastern: Walk-In Auditions take place
How it works:
- Select the school you want to audition for in the dropdown to the left.
- Submit your contact info, headshot, resume, dance video (optional).
- Pay the $20 registration fee.
- If you qualify for the College Board SAT or ACT fee waiver or Federal Free or Reduced Price Lunch program (FRPL) you will be asked to provided documentation in order to waive the registration fee.
- Select your time slot for the school you picked.
- Repeat the registration for each audition you want to complete.
We're pleased to welcome coaches from our sister-company, My College Audition, who will welcome students and lead them through an acting and vocal warm up from 9:15-9:45am Eastern Time both days.
What should I include in my dance video?
The dance video is option to submit, however, recommended for Musical Theatre students. We advise you follow the guidelines from the Musical Theatre Common Prescreen Criteria:
- 30-60 seconds of dance, in whatever dance discipline you are most comfortable with: jazz, ballet, modern, African, hip hop, lyrical, or contemporary.
- No barre , however, a ballet solo is acceptable.
- No tap. For applicants that tap, consider showcasing that skill as part of your wild card submission.
- Please use steps, movement, and physical vocabulary that you are familiar with and can execute well.
- Dance media can be self-choreographed, but must be a solo video of you. This can include a show, competition, or other performance so long as you are clearly featured on your own.
- All choreography must be performed to music; no “a cappella” dance media please.
Yes. After you complete your audition, if you are serious about the school, you must submit your academic application within 2 weeks in order to be fully considered. Some schools also require a supplemental application to the department. Please reference your confirmation email upon registering for further details.
Are walk-in auditions for graduate programs too?
No. This year the Acceptd Walk-In Auditions are only for undergraduate students looking to audition for BFA, BM, or BA programs.