Start an Application
Narrow your Search
THE 2021 APPLICATION CYCLE IS NOW CLOSED.
Please look out for the next cycle in June.
Thank you for your interest in applying to YoungArts. We look forward to receiving your materials and wish you every success with your application.
The deadline to fully complete and submit an application is Friday, October 16, 2020 by 11:59pm ET (Eastern Time).
DO NOT WAIT UNTIL DEADLINE DAY!
Even small files can take many hours to upload. Submit your application early.
To apply to YoungArts, artists must be:
- US citizens or have permanent resident status.
- 15-18 years of age or in grades 10-12 on December 1, 2020.
Please also note that Finalists who have previously attended YoungArts Week are not eligible to apply in any discipline/category. We encourage these artists to participate in alumni programming. Please contact email@example.com to find out more.
Are you a young artist who is 15-18 years old or in grades 10-12?
How to Apply
- Prepare your submission materials.
- Complete the application on Acceptd, an online application tool.
- Pay the $35 non-refundable application fee or get it waived. Learn more about fee waivers in our FAQs.
- Click SUBMIT by October 16, 2020 at 11:59pm ET (Eastern Time).
We need ideas, we need dreamers, we need artists.
- Win cash awards
- Be mentored by accomplished artists
- Receive a lifetime of creative and professional support
- Join a distinguished artistic community
- Become a U.S. Presidential Scholar in the Arts
- Achieve national recognition