Start an Application
Narrow your Search
Welcome to the Sydney Conservatorium of Music Audition Registration Site
Register your audition/portfolio and your interview in this portal if you are applying in an undergraduate or a postgraduate coursework degree for Semester 1 2023.
Live auditions will be held at the Conservatorium. Alternatively, you may elect to submit a video if you live outside Greater Sydney or have COVID-19 related concerns.
If submitting a portfolio/written work, an interview is required via Zoom.
Please refer to the relevant audition guide to prepare your audition/portfolio:
Undergraduate Admission Requirements
Postgraduate Admission Requirements
Semester 1 2023 - Audition registrations open for:
- All degrees
- Performance: live audition
- Composition: portfolio + zoom interview
- Composition for Creative Industries: portfolio + zoom interview
- Contemporary Music Practice: portfolio + zoom interview
- Digital Music and Media: portfolio + zoom interview
- Musicology: written work + zoom interview
Round 1 auditions and interviews: 4-8 July (excluding Jazz, Music Theatre, Drum Set: round 2 only)
30 June, 2022 application closing date.
Round 2 auditions and interviews: 26-30 September (all disciplines except Music Theatre)
18 September, 2022 application closing date (except Music Theatre).
Music Theatre call-back audition round: 24-26 September
4 September, 2022 application closing date.
--A non-refundable audition fee of US$50 applies to each audition application made.
- Make a UAC application or direct to the University of Sydney for a postgraduate course
- Register audition in this portal.
Research candidates do not use this portal. Please apply directly to the University of Sydney.
Sydney Conservatorium of Music
Phone: +61 2 9351 1222 - press option 6
For technical questions about the application, please check the Acceptd Applicant Support Help Desk.